
Yes, We both felt more comfortable staying at home and watching movies. We'll still go out to our favorite place to eat at PF Changs though. Your way of thinking continually changes week by week. I guess the concern of weight loss and weak feet and legs, could get in the way of having a relaxing evening and that's what we want mostly, is to have a cuddly evening. P.J. and Brookie was over last weekend. Had them for the evening. So imaginative, They decided to build a movie theater out of blankets and pillows with the furniture. They took their portable DVD player inside and wala. Of course Nana made the popcorn while Papa aggravated, me aggravate the kids? noooo! Hee! Going to watch them for a couple days during next weeks school break. Wow , I can't believe what my daughter gets charged for daily day care. Quite a business! Well, I think I'll add a couple pictures and call it quits for this post. I need to call Hospice and see about getting something for reflux as it is giving me a choking feeling. I've cut back on meal size, and how often, but at 143 pounds I can't cut back to much more, at least not yet. Cheerio for Now!

Jeff, I'm glad you can still go out and eat together with lots of cuddling and relaxing after at home. You're exactly right, we have to readjust our way of thinking continuously. Love your pictures! Charlie takes Prilosec daily, I'm sure you've tried it before too. Reflux is miserable. Charlie is hanging in there at about 144 and often asks about you. Happy Anniversary. Love you both.
ReplyDeleteCarol
A cuddly, comfy evening at home sounds like a perfect anniversary. And P.F. Chang's -- yummmmmmm.
ReplyDeleteStill sending you prayers and peace, Jeff, and another quote from Dr. Seuss:
“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
Whack those troubles out of the ballpark, Jeff.
DianeC