Friday, February 6, 2009
Relaxing Evening
My sweatheart gave me a complete body rub last night. Wow! was that great! She literally put me to sleep. I can still smell the Lavendar therapy. They say it helps relax and sleep. It worked for me that's for sure. I returned the favor, but wasn't quite able to do as good of a job she did though. I had a nappy day after taking some break through pain meds. It appears difficult managing bone mets. You either take to much or not enough. My Daughter text me today with a new nick name "chicken Butt" Ha! Ha! Ha! I needed that laugh. I got one for her. She'll be over this weekend. Valerie went out to visit with a new support group tonight. The women are all from England, so I hope it turns out to be exciting for her. Enough for now. Need to fill up pills and rattle for a while Ha! Jeff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment