Tuesday, February 3, 2009

One Week Methadone Conversion about complete

It's been over a week and conversion to Methadone is just having the final touches to ensure no or little break down pain gets through ,if there is such a thing known. Certainally suppose to be more managable with less side effects. My wife will attend the doctor's tomorrow for anxiety medication. It will be of great help to her. I did fall asleep on the toilet and banged my head on wall the other night, so a little adjustment had to be made on how much of a couple meds I take and when, I don't want to be a zombie before I need to. My daughter has completed a memorial video for me. I hope you enjoy and please have a sense of humor. The Jeff G. is outspoken and unpredictable. I don't have any protolcals at this time and remain with hope for a miracle or peaceful passover. God Bless you all!
Jeff

6 comments:

  1. A miracle is what I am wishing and hoping for and toilet seats equipped with an alarm.
    Hugs and a million more,
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter bought me a bull horn for christmas, I guess that is a little extreme but it'll work if I need help getting up ! Ha! Just got to remember to take to the it to the House of Commons with me with me! Ha! Good one Marion!
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Marion! Charlie needs one of those too. I hope your pain is little to NONE! Charlie doesn't like being a zombie either. I hope Valerie gets the medicine she needs. Tell her I also use it when I need to. Hugs and God Bless you Jeff,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jeff,

    I'm glad to hear that the conversion has gone well.

    G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Jeff -- your strength is unmatched. Please wear a helmet to the loo. We all need you!!!
    DianeC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol, Valerie did make it to the doctors and got some medicatons. Has helped very much so.

    Thanks and God Bless,
    Jeff G.

    ReplyDelete