
Well, provided the hospice nurse with my symptoms. This week was dark urine, swollen feet, weakening legs, sluggish bowel, some itching and jaundice, lost weight and reflux. When I stand outside, people are beginning to notice now, that I'm not the active Jeff they all have seen in the neighborhood. Oh, back to the nurse. We increased lasix 20mg to help with weakness and water retention in the feet, But reminded me to drink plenty of fluids to keep the kidneys pumping and keep my feet elevated. Continue using magnesium citrate 1/2 bottle twice weekly along with the senna to keep the sludge of my common bile duct flowing due to tumor slowly compressing it closed at the ampulla area. Then fleet suppositories at the other end due to another tumor. What a way to take a bowel movement hey? She took my vitals and made comment I'm holding my own. So, that's it for my hospice visit. I have to add, they are also a great bunch of people. Duaghter and grandchildren to visit this weekend.

Hi Jeff, glad to hear you're holding your own. Charlie asks about you. He's holding his own too. I'm so glad you're having a good experience with Hospice too. Charlie has a great nurse. Enjoy your company this weekend. That's a great picture.
ReplyDeleteLove, Carol
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete(I made a mistake with the first post but didn't know how to edit.) Anyway. . .
ReplyDeleteHave you and sweet Valerie taken your anniversary hotel trip yet?
Jeff, you are a blessing to all who are fortunate enough to cross your path.
Here is a quote for you from your favorite author: "Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So... get on your way."
Dr. Seuss
(But be sure to keep those feet up!)
DianeC